Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 2010

Bunny applique I completed manually on the machine. Still have a lot to learn about manual appliques.
Snail appliqued t-shirt with matching shorts (LOVE these shorts - they are super easy and have only 2 pieces to cut out!)
Fancy Panties using swiss beading and swiss edging for the bottoms. I love making these fancy pants!




Bunny applique I completed manually on the machine (still working on those rough skills!)



Boys Shopping Cart Cover (it is hard to photograph)

Girls shopping cart cover


Girls bubble and matching burp cloth



I love bubbles on babies!!!

Reversible jon jon for my nephew.

Colt's First Birthday outfit.

Colt in his outfit.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is the cutest swimsuit I've ever seen! Wow!

    ~Dana
    Following
    http://Themomtage.com

    ReplyDelete